01 Aug Summer Fun at Ascot Priory
Despite the varied British weather, we’ve got lots of lovely plans this Summer to keep our spirits high and everyone entertained. We firmly believe that everybody should experience some Summer fun, whatever their age! Here are just a selection of the activities we have planned this August:
- We will be taking a trip on the Water Cress Line – a firm favourite with many of our residents.
- We have various entertainment groups booked to visit us including tap dancing, a disco and even a petting farm!
- We will be visiting the Feathers & Fur Falconry Centre in Moss End Garden Centre which is just down the road from us.
- Wewill also be making the most of our lovely grounds with Summer picnics and afternoon teas.
- We will be bringing the seaside to our care homes, with sand, water and of course fish and chips!
- We have a couple of shopping trips scheduled.
- We also have Summer themed arts and crafts, cookery and gardening.
So lots to keep us busy! We hope you enjoy August too with lots of Summer fun, whatever the weather! If you have any questions about our care homes or would like to find out more then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.