12 Nov Care Assistant
St David’s Nursing Home
£11.20 - £12.95 per hour
Can you make a real difference to an older person’s life?
Are you a kind, caring, compassionate, and reliable person?
Then why not join our team of amazing carers at St David’s Nursing Home, rated Outstanding by CQC, Gold by Investors in People, and Platinum Status for excellence in end of life care.
We are a family run company, established for over 40 years. We can offer you the following benefits:
- Regular contracted hours
- Great rates of pay, enhanced for weekends and bank holidays
- Genuine team environment
- Bonus for reliability, long service.
- Bike to Work scheme
- Free uniform and paid DBS
- Subsidised staff accommodation available
- Bluelight employee benefit scheme
- Deputy rota management on your phone
- CareFriends Employee referral and recognition programme
- Free HSC Diploma programme with study support
- Paid induction and post-induction training.
- Nursing Associate programme – leading to NMC recognised qualification
- Great opportunities for career development within our homes
You don’t need any experience as full training is given.
You will need to be able to work some weekends.
Contact us now if this sounds like just the thing you are looking for.
St David’s Nursing Home is one of Berkshire’s leading care homes. We provide high quality care to our residents in a safe, secure and stunning environment.
£11.20 – £12.95 per hour
Company events, Company pension, Cycle to work scheme, Flexible schedule, On-site parking, Referral programme, Sick pay
Additional pay: Bonus scheme
To apply for this job email your details and a CV if you have one to email@example.com or call us on 01344 884079