03 Nov Senior Care Assistant
St. David's Nursing Home
£11.05 - £12.30 per hour
Can you make a real difference to an older person’s life?
Are you a kind, caring, compassionate, and reliable person?
Then why not join our team of amazing nurses at St David’s Nursing Home, recently rated as Outstanding by CQC, awarded Gold status from Investors in People for support and development of our team, and Platinum Status for excellence in End of Life Care.
We are a family run company, established for over 40 years. We can offer you the following benefits:
- Great rates of pay
- Genuine team environment
- Flexible day shifts available
- Enhancements for weekends and bank holidays
- Awards for long service
- Free uniform and paid DBS
- Paid induction and post-induction training
- Blue Light – employee benefit scheme
- Deputy rota on your phone – see and manage shifts and annual leave from your phone
- Care Friends employee recognition scheme
- Great opportunities for skills development, and career development within our homes.
- Subsidised staff accommodation available
Contact us now if this sounds like just the thing you are looking for.
St David’s Nursing Home is one of Berkshire’s leading care homes. We provide high quality care to our residents in a safe, secure and stunning environment.
£11.05 – £12.30 per hour
Company events, Company pension, Discounted or free food, On-site parking, Referral programme, Sick pay
Additional pay: Bonus scheme, Loyalty bonus
To apply for this job email your details and a CV if you have one to email@example.com or call us on 01344 884079